- In the meantime the University in Vienna has collected about 30 application ideas.
- kachikachi wants to enable mobile measurement of radioactivity in combination with smartphones and geolocationg using the internet for modeling, visualization and presentation.
- kachikachi wants to bring measurements on food (currently possible only with very expensive equipment in labours) to the public.
- kachikachi wants to bring the technology (Chip with USB Interface)
to hackerspaces and the DIY community like Arduino
- I am not the only one having ideas, so anybody is invited finding other ideas for possible applications